We respect your privacy
- KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX respects your right with privacy and commits safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website viewers. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Our policy sets out the way collect and treat your personal information.
- Personal information” is information we hold that is identifiable as being about you
Collection of personal information
- KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX will receive and store personal information we collect through our website, provided to us directly in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates, and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services, and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, text message or mail
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property, or safety of KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX, klkaccounting.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in, or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at
- info@KLKAccounting.com.au. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to us by email.
We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint
When you visit our website
- When you come to our website (https://klkaccounting.com.au/)we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that KLK ACCOUNTING & TAX is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal identifiable information
Phone: (0424) 743 700
- For any concerns regarding compliance, we will respond to you within a reasonable time, typically one week. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- This Privacy Notice is updated and effective from 1 May 2021